utorak, 17. listopada 2017.

Wall clocks


I have always been a fan of clocks and watches. In my home there has to be a wall clock and a calendar. I am obviously a person who likes time. I like the saying: CARPE DIEM or seize the day. Our lives are too short and we have so little time here. I think that we all must use the best out of every day, since this day today will never happen again. So, I decided to share with you a selection of some unique and unusual wall clocks. Hopefully, you will enjoy.




 Let me start with something really unusual. It is one really large wall clock - diameter is 20.8" /53cm, the dial diameter size is 8.3" /21cm. It is in shape of peacock and it would fit perfectly in your living room. All of your guests would definitely had to say something about it, since it is really one masterpiece. 


 Now, check out this glamorous wall clock. This one is for all of those who like to have something really remarkable. It is also one large wall clock -diameter is 25.6" /65cm, the dial diameter size is 9.5" /24cm. Another important thing about this wall clock is that is HANDMADE! True piece of art!



 This wall clock is my favorite. I am into vintage and retro stuff, so this would be my choice definitely. Elegant frame, beautiful colors - absolutely one of a kind. Great for gift or for your own home decor. It can be put anywhere because of his design and shape. I would put it in my bedroom, as well as in the living room. 


Who invented clock?

Historically speaking, first modern clock was created by German inventor Peter Henlein who introduced to the world Spring-driven clock around 1511. This crude device which often lost several hours over one day of work proved to be instrumental starting point for other inventors, who quickly focused their minds on solving the problem of creating small, sturdy, easy to use and most importantly precise clock.



 Perfect wall clock for office or home. Light weight. smooth, QUIET sweep hand. No annoying TICK sound. Matches black, bronze decor theme. 

With wall clocks you can definitely bring some elegance into your home. Refresh your home constantly. Make it look like the best place in the world. Small details such as wall decors and various ornaments can definitely bring a change into your home. I really hope that I have managed to show you some selection of wall clocks. 



Home Sweet home is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon(.com, .co.uk, .ca etc) and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. 

Photo credit: pixabay.com

4 komentara:

  1. I have a wall clock in the dining room which I can see from the living room and I couldn't get along without it. I check it many times a day and it is particularly handy when the electricity goes off and my battery-operated wall clock is the only one with the correct time! :) Pretty selections you have here.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you @wednesday elf for your comment. Much appreciated.

      Izbriši
  2. I like these clocks and I think a clock is not only important for giving us the time, but also as a decorative piece for our home. Good article about time and timepieces.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree with you @Nancy Hardin. Clocks are great as decorative pieces for our home. Thanks for your comment. Much appreciated.

      Izbriši